As the Summer approaches its end, your skin is most probably in need of special care. As the weather cools down, your skin can become drier and more prone to flakiness. In some cases, hyperpigmentation becomes more obvious with discolouration and uneven skin tone. To please your skin and give it a beautiful makeover, you should start with Autumn exfoliation.
Exfoliation not only removes dead skin cells, unclogs and minimizes pores, smoothens the surface of the skin, removes discolouration and evens skin tone, but it also prepares it for optimal absorption of moisturizing and anti-ageing treatments.
Reasons to exfoliate more often in Autumn
The Summer sun may have left its mark on your skin, and a gentle exfoliation regimen may help.
- UV light decreases the skin’s natural desquamation process, so you might be ending the season with a little more dead skin built up that is ideal.
- Summer also brings hot and humid weather and an increase in sebum production. Between the sweat, dead skin and the oil, you might find your skin is a little more congested than usual.
- The Sun had increased opportunities for free radical damage that accelerates ageing, and your skin needs a bit of extra help to fade hyperpigmentation and recover its glow.
- After the summer, the residue from all that sunscreen acts as a barrier, preventing skincare products from penetrating the skin.
Extra tips from dermatologists for Autumn
- Use serums
- Don’t forget to apply a sunscreen
- Use products that reduce the look of dark spots
Switch from lotion to cream when moisturising.
Décaar has the most advanced treatment for exfoliation
Décaar uses the benefits of Algae uniqueness in its Peeling Regime. It is safe to use on any skin type and efficient due to the combination of natural ingredients that deliver oxygen and stimulate the production of collagen.